Linea Blu Italia srl accepts orders only with deliveries to be made in the countries indicated at the time of the order.
For each order placed, Linea Blu Italia srl issues a specific tax receipt (or invoice at the explicit request of the customer).
For the issuance of the tax document, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is authentic.
The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place according to the methods chosen at the time of the order.
The goods travel in packaging made directly by the manufacturer or in cardboard boxes suitably prepared by the Seller.
The delivery times of the purchased goods vary according to the product and are always indicated on the website.
Linea Blu Italia srl is exempt from any liability in case of delay not attributable to itself in the fulfillment of the order or the delivery of the goods ordered, except as provided in point B.2.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
– that the number of packages corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice or waybill;
In the event that the packaging of the goods is damaged or in the event of a mismatch in the number of packages or indications, the Customer must immediately contest the circumstance with the carrier making the delivery, placing the word “withdrawal with reserve” on the appropriate accompanying document and inform the Seller by registered letter with return receipt or by e-mail address within 8 days from the date of delivery.
For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what has been declared.
Delivery by Express Courier: the methods for this type of delivery depend on the courier to whom the delivery is entrusted.
The cost of shipping is indicated on the website of Linea Blu Italia srl in correspondence with the goods object of the order at the time of the order itself and is – in any case – charged to the Customer.
Right of withdrawal:
1. Pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code and Legislative Decree n ° 206/2005, if the Customer is a Consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without penalty and without prejudice to what is set forth below.
Shipping costs (or in any case return) are fully charged to the customer.
The risks associated with the transportation of the returned product are entirely borne by the customer.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send a specific communication to Linea Blu Italia no later than 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, any explicit communication is sufficient, provided it is made in writing (mail, e-mail, etc.).
The burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer
The return, subject to the right of withdrawal, must be sent to:
Linea Blu Italia srl
Via Stelvio 43
21050 Gorla Maggiore VA
3 The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
– the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (e.g. accessories, etc …);
– the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete with label and all its parts (including packaging and any accessory)
– the purchased good must be returned in a normal state of conservation, it must also have been kept and possibly used with the use of normal diligence;
– the shipment, until the certificate of receipt at the Seller’s warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer and / or courier;
– Linea Blu Italia srl is not liable for damage / theft / loss of the product occurred before receipt of the returned goods.
4. The goods (packaging and / or its contents) are not considered intact when Linea Blu Italia srl ascertains:
– the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
– the absence of accessory elements of the product (label, buttons, any accessories included..etc ..)
– damage to the product (functionality even partially compromised);
– a state of dirt on the product due to its incorrect use or improper storage, which compromises – even only partially – its functionality;
– a decrease in the value of the asset resulting from a manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the purchased asset.
5. The right of withdrawal is however excluded in the following cases:
1. The right of withdrawal is however excluded in the following cases:
– contract concluded with a Professional (natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of their business, commercial, craft or professional activity, or an intermediary). Anyone who purchases the goods is presumed to be a Professional by giving an ID number;
– sale of made-to-measure goods;
– sale of clearly personalized goods
– sale of goods which, by their very nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or deteriorate rapidly (e.g. already open chemicals);
– Returned Products must not have been used, worn, washed, soiled or damaged and must not show signs of use;
Returned Products must be returned packaged exactly as they were shipped, complete with every accessory and label
2. In the event that the returned goods cannot be considered intact, the withdrawal must be considered not validly exercised. The goods, therefore, will be returned to the customer with a further increase in transport costs.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal or in any case of withdrawal exercised outside the cases in which it is allowed, Linea Blu Italia srl will also return the purchased good to the Customer, charging the shipping costs to the same.
3. In the event of withdrawal, Linea Blu Italia srl will reimburse the Customer for all payments made for the purchase of the Returned Products, except for the following costs which, if applicable, will be charged to the Customer:
– the initial shipping costs of the Order (already initially paid by the Customer at the time of purchase). It should be noted that these expenses will be reimbursed to the Customer only in the event of damage to the Products due to transport, or in the event of errors in the shipment by the Seller, or in the case of Products recognized as defective;
– any ancillary costs of the order possibly incurred (for example: cash on delivery, cost of the gift box, etc.);
4. in the case of exercising the right made, Linea Blu Italia srl will refund the entire amount already paid in the shortest possible time, however within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving the notice of withdrawal.
Linea Blu Italia srl can withhold the refund until it has received the goods or until the consumer has shown that he has sent them back, whichever occurs first.
The refund will be made through the same payment method used for the initial transaction.
The reimbursement excludes the additional costs that the consumer incurred for having explicitly chosen a type of delivery other than the less expensive type offered by the professional.
The sums are refunded within the deadlines if they are actually returned, sent or re-credited in a currency not later than the expiry of the previously indicated term.
The Customer is required to return the goods to the Seller within 14 (fourteen) days, which run from the date on which he communicated his decision to withdraw to the professional. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods back within the deadline.